Our Return Policy (3 days policy)
The Grapes Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring our customer’s satisfaction with all products purchased through our website www.thegrapes.sg
Before scroll down to the return policy, please read about our delivery details:
- We deliver by our in-house delivery vehicle and workforce, which practically excludes damage to the bottles or packaging. We are not using third party delivery services to avoid any problems with that.
- Please check your order carefully upon receiving it to ensure you receive the right wine in top condition.
- If you find any difference or damage in your order received – please call +65 9669 5205. We will act immediately.
- Our priority is to keep all the wine in the same temperature conditions from the day of production to your doorstep.
- We maintain accurate temperatures for Red and White wines accordingly.
What do you need to do to prevent sour or spoil the wine?
- Once you receive your order, you must put it in the proper working wine cellar to keep it cool. Please note that different wine has different temperature conditions. If you don’t have a wine cellar, please keep it in a dry, cool place as an alternative but not for all time.
- Please avoid keeping wine in direct sunlight for more than a few hours.
Customers can return part or all their order for a refund within 3 days of the confirmed date of delivery for the following reasons:
- Damaged bottle received.
- Incorrect wine received.
- Corked or Cooked wine received.
Please note, to be eligible for a refund, returned items must be unopened and in their original condition and packaging.
To get the best support from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information when submitting your request:
- Order #NUMBER
- Name of the wine(s) in exact order
- Reason for requesting a return.
- An image of the damaged or incorrect wine
All requests will be reviewed individually and will take one working day.
Thank you for your continued support!